Frequently Asked Questions
If you are visiting us for the first time or you don’t have a trade account then you will need a valid form of photo ID i.e passport or drivers license. The address needs to correspond with your current home address. We will also require a valid credit or debit card which we can use for security deposit purposes.
For hiring high value items you may also be asked to present the relevant insurance. If you do not have insurance to cover the value of the equipment then a charge will be placed against the contract equal to 10% of the hire which covers you for the period of the hire.
Yes. A deposit will be taken to cover the hire period and will be pro-rata based on the value of the equipment and the hire period required. Deposit values over and above the value of the hire are fully refundable on return of goods.
Most products can be hired by the day or the week. Definitions are as follows:
- Minimum hire* – Duration of 4 hours. Must be either a morning or afternoon.
- One day – Any period not exceeding 24 hours.
- Weekend – From 08:00 Saturday to 09:00 on the following Monday. If available, equipment can be collected/delivered late on Friday afternoon.
- Week – Any period of seven consecutive days, expiring at close of business on the 7th day ( I.E. one week hire commencing on a Tuesday terminates at close of business on the following Monday).
* Delivery and Collection services do not apply with minimum hires. > Read more
We offer an economical delivery service for hire periods of 24-hours and longer. Due to logistics considerations, it is not normally available for the four-hour hire period, although it may be possible in certain circumstances; please enquire when booking.
Please note that delivery charges are quoted excluding VAT.
Yes we do. If you have been, or think you may be, a regular customer then it may be easier to open a monthly credit account with us.
You will be invoiced monthly and have a standard 30 days nett credit account with us (subject to satisfactory references) > Read more
Fill in the form with your contact details and one of the team will be in touch.